Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Short Rendezvous with WordPress

Dear Blogger,

I was in the mood to try on a different blog provider tonight to give my upcoming grown up/adult only blog a new look. Needless to say my grown up/adult only blog never got made because WordPress has NO AVAILABLE domains to use and no filter to help you choose one. Stupid WordPress.

I cheated on you, ever so briefly, with WordPress and I'm back begging for your acceptance of my apology.  I'm sure you have some pretty nifty grown up templates I can make my own for my filthy 32 year old thoughts that I'll hide behind in some clever name like surrfergrrlintx.

Hmmm, wonder if that domain is available.

Forever yours - for now,

Cori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please let your admirers know if you do launch a 2nd blog....