Thursday, June 21, 2007

Men, Listen Up

No, this is not Jason (although I will no longer give him hell for his hairiness). This picture was part of a group titled "Why Women Stay Single" forwarded to me in an email by a former friend. (I cannot remain friends with people who burn my eyes with images like this. Sorry, my motorboating companion. It's been fun. With a tear in my eye, I say goodbye.)

I feel compelled to share a bit of unsolicited advice here: if you are a man and are this hairy, this is not acceptable. If you are a woman and are this hairy, NO ONE should know about it except you and your waxing professional. Back to the men, yes, a women should love you for your personality, who you are inside, blah blah blah, but she's never going to get to the loving you part if you're rounding second base and you can't tell where the hair on her head ends and your hair begins.

I am not ruthless. I am a bit more accepting of excessive follicle production in certain areas than other women I know. I certainly don't want my man visiting the salon more often than I do for fur control, but let this picture be your guide. If you get clubbed by your neighbors during an evening stroll, don't say I didn't warn you. Bears aren't welcome in residential areas.

No comments: