Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Coulda Woulda Shoulda

Procrastination is a horrible trait of mine. I'd like to say I do better under pressure, but why do I place that added stress on myself?

Like right now, for instance. I should be studying, but I'd rather be here, blogging about how I should be studying. I've sent some emails, wrapped a birthday present, done a load of laundry.

Why is it when I'd rather play, housework looks highly unattractive? But when I have to study, housework suddenly is very important. How did studying get to be at the bottom of my priority food chain, especially since I volunteered for it?

I have a final exam on Friday. Today is Tuesday. I'm behind in my reading. After I take the test I'll say to myself, "I coulda studied more. I woulda studied more. I shoulda studied more." I have a 99.7% in the class. I wonder how badly I can scrape by and still get an A?

No comments: